King Seiko KSK Modern Re-Interpretation. Introduced in 1961 and in production until 1975, King Seiko became one of the company’s most technically innovative and stylish brands, noted for its sleek, dignified angularity. Re-interpreted with a larger, more sporty case and a distinctively bold dial, this limited production model pays tribute to the iconic original with updated styling and technology. Inspired by traditional royal amulets, the dark blue Tamahagane dial evokes an alloy metal used to make swords. As in the original King Seiko, the dial also features meticulously cut three-dimensional indices, including a separately carved 12 o’clock marker, and a date calendar. The new caliber 6R55 24-jewel automatic movement, with a power reserve of approximately 72 hours, beats at a frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour and provides the manual winding capability. Crafted of stainless steel, with the combination of mirror and hairline finishing characteristic of the original King Seiko, as well as the King Seiko crest on the crown and screw-down caseback, this exciting timepiece also offers a box-shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface and a deployment buckle with push button release clasp. 10 bar, 100M Water Resistant.
- King Seiko KSK Modern Re-Interpretation
- Larger, more sporty case
- Re-interpretation of the sleek and innovative King Seiko of the 1960s
- Meticulously cut three-dimensional indices with separately carved 12 o’clock
- Automatic with the manual winding capability
- Dark blue ”Tamahagane” dial, inspired by an alloy used to make traditional royal swords.
- King Seiko crest on caseback and crown
- Deployment buckle with push button release clasp
DIAMETER: 39.0 mm
- Caliber 6R55
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- 24 jewels
- Power reserve: approximately 72 hours
CASE: Stainless steel case with mirror and hairline finishing
CRYSTAL MATERIAL: Box-shaped sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface
WATER RESISTANCE: 10 bar, 100 meters (330 feet)
DIAL COLOR: Blue
STRAP: Stainless steel bracelet with mirror and hairline finishing
There are no reviews yet.